Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Finally! My beautiful cupboards!

Well as you can see the pictures of my finished cupboards took a little longer than I had hoped but here they are!!!  I love how they turned out all old and worn!


 I loved painting with Annie Sloans chalk paint@  And I love how it just brightened up the whole space.   Even my sweet husband enjoys the brightness when he's eating his big bowl of oatmeal at 4am before he leaves for work!


The day I took these pictures was a beautiful sunny winters day!  I love this beautiful valley we live in!  One day I'll post  more pictures!!


As you can see I had started decorating for Christmas so maybe tomorrow I can post pictures of our little cottage in it's Christmas dress! I love Christmas time so much that I don"t usually take it down till the last week in January, and I have been known to be as late as the week of Valentines!!!


When we lived in our beautiful white house in Montana we had a Christmas tree in every room and the one in the dance studio/family room was a beautiful artificial white tree that stayed up all year and was decorated for each holiday!  When I was a little girl I vowed when I had a home of my own I would leave the tree up all year long!  Well for the four years we lived in that home the white tree stayed up fully decorated!!  I also had a hammock that hung in one of the large bay windows in that same room!  It was heaven  to take a nap in the hammock on a sunny cold winters day!   Someday It will happen again, when our cottage has a little face lift!!
Until then I am so grateful for this little cottage we call Home!

Love, Laughter and Smiles,
Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment