Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Linkin's High Chair


After spending a week with my daughter RoseAnna in Great Falls, MT.  I decided to stop in and visit my son, Ryan, and his family in Billings, MT.  Auntie Lexi (Brittany's Sister) was able to find a vintage high chair for my grandson, Linkin.  She striped it from the original color an ugly, dark brown.



We wanted to bring a pop of color into my daughter in-law Brittany's kitchen, so we chose Miss Mustard Seed's Shutter Gray Milk Paint, which is a powdered paint that I just discovered and I am crazy about.



We also stenciled on the front of the high chair with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Provence Blue and sealed it all off with Miss Mustard White Wax.




I used Annie Sloan's Pure Bristle brushes to apply the paint and applied the wax with her wax brush.  I am in love with these products.




"I love my new high chair, Thank You Auntie Lexi and Grammy!" - Linkin

If anyone wants to ask me any questions just comment or you can email me at Fransrootsandwings@gmail.com

Love, Laughter, and Smiles

P.S. I can't thank my sweet daughter in-law, Brittany, enough for helping me get started with my blog and inspiring me and my son, Ty, for giving up his precious sleep and helping me figure this all out. I love them soooo much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment